Data privacy is important to Youtube Image Download. This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect about you as a visitor to our website, how we use it, with whom we share it, and describes your choices regarding certain types of processing. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please use our CONTACT US page.
Youtube Image Download is committed to protecting and respecting your data privacy and your right to fair and just processing of your personal data. We don't store any personal information in our system.
The website may process information that will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form
only, for example, without limitation, the total number of visitors to our website, the number of
visitors to each page of our website, browser type, External Websites (as set out in section 7
below) linked to and IP addresses. Youtube Image Download may analyze this data for trends and statistics
in the aggregate, and we may use such aggregate information to administer the website, track users’
movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Who we share your personal data with
We don't share your personal information with any third party application
We may collect information about your computer or device including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and may also identify any individuals.
What type of Cookies do we use?
We use Google Analytics Cookies and information collected and stored by these parties are transmitted and stored on servers in the United States of America per their privacy terms. To review their terms and conditions please use the hyperlinks provided below.
Displays relevant cookie information for the website.
How to manage Cookies through the browser
To enable, disable or delete Analytics Cookies at browser level, please refer to the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser. If you disable one or more Analytics Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
5. Where we store your personal data
In most cases, any information that we receive will be transferred to us in the form of an email, when you may have completed a feedback form. It is not stored within any record keeping area of our website
6. How long do we keep Personal Data for
We don't keep any of your personal data.
8. Your rights
This website may from time to time contain links to and from external websites, as well as our partner and/or affiliate websites. If you follow a link to their websites, please note that these websites will be covered by their own privacy notice (PN) and/or personal information collection statement (PICS). Youtube Image Download does not accept any responsibility or liability for the protection of Personal Data which you may submit to a third party’s website. We recommend that you check the wording of the relevant privacy notices before you submit any Personal Data to those websites.
Subject to certain provisions, you have the following general rights in relation to your Personal Data:
• The right to be informed about how your Personal Data is being used;
• The right to access the Personal Data we hold about you;
• The right to withdraw consent or opt-out of receiving direct marketing messages;
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you;
• The right to request the blocking or deletion of your Personal Data where the processing does not comply with applicable data protection laws;
• The right to object to processing activities, including where profiling activities occur;
• The right to request that our processing activities are restricted, where for example you have contested that the Personal Data held by us may be inaccurate;
• The right to contest a decision made regarding automated processing which significantly affects you;
• The right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in an appropriate format with a view to transferring that Personal Data to a separate service provider; and
• The right to file a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or your local data protection regulator, if you are unhappy with the way we are using your Personal Data. The contact number for the ICO is 0303 123 1113 or you can access their website via https://ico.org.uk/
To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us by using the details set out in the "Contacting us" section below". We will generally aim to respond to inquiries within 7 days or sooner where required by law.
9. Security of your information
We endeavor to protect your information through the measures set out below. Unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failures, events outside our control and other factors, may compromise the security of your information. Nevertheless, we will comply with our obligation to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security of Personal Data appropriate to safeguard against the risks of a personal data breach.
Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please ask your parent or guardian before using our website or services.
11. Contacting us
We are here to help and encourage you to contact us first to resolve your complaint.
Please contact us using our CONTACT US page with any questions or comments.
It is very important to us that your experience using https://www.youtubeimagedownload.com is positive. We respect your rights to privacy and the fair and just processing of your Personal Data.